MCA Circular No. 18/2020 dated 21.04.2020

Companies allowed to hold AGM till 30.09.2020 whose Financial year ended on 31.12.2019 due to COVID19 


On account of difficulties arising in holding AGM due to COVID19, Companies whose Financial year (other than the First Financial year) has ended on 31st December, 2019, are allowed to hold their AGM for such financial year within a period of nine months from the closure of Financial year (i.e. by 30th September, 2020), the same shall not be viewed as a violation.

Note: However, Companies Act, 2013 allow a Company to hold its AGM within a period of six months from the closure of the Financial year (nine months in case of First Financial year). 

Please find below the link of MCA Circular 18/2020 dated 21st April, 2020 for the same:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Geetanjali,

    Hope you doing well.

    We have a website called taxclue. We will be happy if you share your knowledge on our website also. For more info feel free to visit our website and WhatsApp me on the given number.

    Link to my website is www.taxclue.in/contact-us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot thank Mr Pedro loan service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 2% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… mortgage colorado springs

    ReplyDelete